Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.

LOCAL LITERARY EVENT:

Monday, February 2, 2009

April Book Club book/author visit

By Pam. I vote to invite Ken Anderson and select his book for April because I think many would enjoy it. I read the book (and found it fascinating) and do think it lends itself to discussion ("I didn't know..., "I was surprised... "I recall....). As for date, Frank's email says he would be available on our regular day (4/20), 1 1/2 hours earlier than we normally meet, i.e. 11:30. That would be my first choice.

But I'm fine with any decision made about any of this. I got to ask him my questions when I saw him at the related film I went to last week, so if we don't select the book or have him visit, that's OK with me too.

No comments: