Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.

LOCAL LITERARY EVENT:

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Finished Forgive Me + Team of Rivals Question

I look forward to discussing Forgive Me. I need help understanding what it was about.

I got Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin from the library (one of the 2 books Obama said he took to the White House with him). It is about 800 pages. If you have any experience with this book, I'd like to hear what you thought. Also, any way to get a lot out of it without reading every word? Thanks. PamF

No comments: