Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.

LOCAL LITERARY EVENT:

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Amazing Summary Claudia!

WOW, I was at the meeting and wondered how Claudia would approach blogging the discussion.  I just read the blog entry and am wowed   Thanks Claudia!  ...Another thing I took away from what Frank had us think about is how editing is not what it used to be and there are far fewer editors.  I appreciated Frank's perspective very much and will myself take it to heart in the future when reading fiction.  However as Frank said, in nonfiction, I will expect to be able to take facts presented to the bank.

2 comments:

ClaudiaH said...

Thanks, Pam!

ClaudiaH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.