Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.

LOCAL LITERARY EVENT:

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Wailing Wind

This is an archival discussion recap:

We had one of those discussion about The Wailing Wind, by Tony Hillerman, where some enjoyed the book and others didn't but everyone enjoyed the discussion! I didn't like the book, but while I was reading it, I was wondering what the discussion would bring, and that made me finish the book. And, at the discussion, I was glad I finished it! Actually, though the book was a mystery, I don't think our discussion even gave away the ending. So those who were there and didn't finish the book can still read it and maybe enjoy it all the more because of the discussion!

No comments: