Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
The Friends of the Georgetown Public Library’s Hill Country Authors Series events will be listed here.
Round Rock Public Library Book Group meets monthly at 7:00-8:30 PM. Check the library website for more information, or ask Carla.
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Books Selected, 2009
- Travels With Charley == John Steinbeck,
- Forgive Me == Amanda Ayre Ward
- And Then There Were None == Agatha Christie
- Dan Moody: Crusader For Justice == Ken Anderson
- A Short History of a Small Place == T.R. Pearson
- Team of Rivals == Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Ada == Vladimir Nabokov
- Never Let Me Go == Kazuo Ishiguro
- My Antonia == Willa Cather
- Author visit == Amanda Ayre Ward
- Pillars of the Earth == Ken Follett