Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
July 6th, author Neil Gaiman will speak at the Long Center. $32.
The Friends of the Georgetown Public Library’s Hill Country Authors Seriesevents will be listed here.
Round Rock Public Library Book Group meets monthly at 7:00-8:30 PM. Check the library website for more information, or ask Carla.
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Books Selected, 2010
- Isaac's Storm == Erik Larson
- Girl With the Dragon Tattoo == Steig Larsson
- Jude the Obscure == Thomas Hardy
- My Invented Country == Isabel Allende
- Ghost: Confessions of a Counterterrorist == Fred Burton
- The People of the Book == Geraldine Brooks
- any choice == Jim Thompson
- The Guernsey Library and Potato Peel Pie Society == Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Tales of the South Pacific == James Michener
- My Name is Falon == Kim Wiese
- Wishin' and Hopin' == Wally Lamb