Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
July 6th, author Neil Gaiman will speak at the Long Center. $32.
The Friends of the Georgetown Public Library’s Hill Country Authors Seriesevents will be listed here.
Round Rock Public Library Book Group meets monthly at 7:00-8:30 PM. Check the library website for more information, or ask Carla.
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Books Selected, 2014
- World Made By Hand == James Howard Kunstler
- Garden of the Finzi-Continis == Giorgio Bassani
- Nothing Daunted == Dorothy Wickenden
- The Paris Wife == Paula McLain
- A Partial History of Lost Causes == Jennifer DuBois
- Catwalk == Jennifer DuBois
- Main Street == Sinclair Lewis
- The Snow Child == Eowyn Ivey
- Peace Like a River == Leif Enger
- Still Alice == Lisa Genova
- The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet == Reif Larsen
- Cookbooks/Food themes == Christmas party