Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
The Friends of the Georgetown Public Library’s Hill Country Authors Series events will be listed here.
Round Rock Public Library Book Group meets monthly at 7:00-8:30 PM. Check the library website for more information, or ask Carla.
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Books Selected, 2013
- The White Tiger == Aravind Adiga
- Waiting for Snow in Havana == Carlos Eire
- Faith Bass Darling's Last Garage Sale == Lynda Rutledge
- In The Woods == Tana French
- The Forgotten Garden == Kate Morton
- Picture of Dorian Gray == Oscar Wilde
- The Lemon Tree == Sandy Tolan
- Defending Jacob == William Landay
- Gang Leader for a Day == Sudhir Venkatesh
- Ready Player One == Ernest Cline (and his DeLorean)
- 11/22/63 == Stephen King