Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
July 6th, author Neil Gaiman will speak at the Long Center. $32.
The Friends of the Georgetown Public Library’s Hill Country Authors Seriesevents will be listed here.
Round Rock Public Library Book Group meets monthly at 7:00-8:30 PM. Check the library website for more information, or ask Carla.
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Books Selected, 2011
- Go Down Together == Jeff Guinn
- The Help == Kathryn Stockett
- Behind Enemy Lines == Martha Cohn
- The Power of One == Bryce Courtenay
- Woodsburner == John Pipkin
- The Hummingbird's Daughter == Luis Alberto Urrea
- The Alchemist == Paulo Coelho
- Lacuna == Barbara Kingsolver
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet == Jamie Ford
- Infidel == Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Straight Man == Richard Russo