Round Rock New Neighbors is a social organization of women welcoming women in the Round Rock area since 1978. Both "new" and "old" neighbors are welcome. For more information: rrnewneighbors.org [Barnes & Noble requires that RRNN's book club be open to the public, so you do not need to be an RRNN member to attend book club, and both men and women are welcome and do attend. ]
July 6th, author Neil Gaiman will speak at the Long Center. $32.
The Friends of the Georgetown Public Library’s Hill Country Authors Seriesevents will be listed here.
Round Rock Public Library Book Group meets monthly at 7:00-8:30 PM. Check the library website for more information, or ask Carla.
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Books Selected, 2012
- Author visit == Jim Hornfischer
- Into Thick Air == Jim Malusa
- Moloka'i == Alan Brennert
- An American Tragedy == Theodore Dreischer
- Einstein's Dreams == Alan Lightman
- Welcome to Utopia == Karen Valby
- In the Garden of Beasts == Erik Larson
- Mystery == Jonathon Kellerman
- Olive Kitteridge == Elizabeth Strout
- The End of Overeating == David A. Kessler
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle == Barbara Kingsolver
- The Worst Hard Time == Timothy Egan